"The Hero inside of me is You."
Happenings of the first holiday week!

Yay. We PASSED NS5.
Hi-five to GONGGONG,taitai,yoochunnah,ahgui&sleeping beauty!
Oh well, open your eyes CLP!

Brrrr.
Being sick wasnt that great at all.
Went to the doctor 2 times this month and I was not totally healed.
Rawrrr. Waste of money.

Boooo.
Really disappointing that I cant go kukup trip with these bunch of good friends that I really want to catch up after that split of class :/
Why am I always the one?!

Wooo!
Oh! Went for post exam bbq! Yays and boos to that.
Yay to that dognbone/soccer/captain'sball was fun.
Time with sally lee made me have stomach cramps due to too much laughter!
:D
Boo to carrying kilos of food and drinks makes me ache like hell these few days.
plus was being sabo-ed by cg peeps, and yeah i was pushed/dragged or whatever they did into the pool!
TOTAL DRENCHED ><

Okay later going to class bbq and vincentquek's 21st bday.
quite sad that I'll missed Freedom Disorder.
But I'll pray for it to touched lives!


행복합니다 (:



heechul Pictures, Images and Photos

Kibum Hankyung gif Heroine 6 Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter