"The Hero inside of me is You."
pimples=stress out
alrights people i've got pimples on my face
and I've counted~
3 of them! Agrhh.

confirmed that I've been too stressed out by FYP.
Boo hoo hoo.

Glad to hear that my dongbangs are getting 1st on Oricon Charts.
Share the world mv I think is many many thumbs up.
I dont care what the other dongbangers think.
I THINK IT ROCKS!
(especially my jun's "WOW~!" & I've been imitating that in sch with shan yeah yeah)

First day at NCC was great.
I think I've got great supervisors that's why.
Thank God!

Attended my cousin's wedding dinner on sat.
Everything was normal till I heard the best man's speech.
It was totally hilarious!
HAHA
aiya~ should have recorded it down ><

okay hope to meet up mx and grace this week(:
where shld i find yellow top for ushering? hmmm.
oh ya! usher prayer meet was a success last fri(:
Thanks to all FMs and jorris.
and drey for bringing me to RP(:












himyi ar himyi~ in the end suquan still did the cleaning job for you. tsktsk.

p.s AWAITING for rachelcyy to send me tsc songs which she promised ><
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter