"The Hero inside of me is You."
JB trip (:
One day Johor trip pictures taken at the toilet.
We surely utilized the toilet fully.
The RM20cent toilet.
AHAHAHA.






















































My Angmoh Boyfriend : Cant decided whether Uknow or Xiah to be his name.
But definitely not Hero. AHAHAHA.


AHAHA. you may wonder why i put these photos below.
Because while me, GONGGONG and ah gui were waiting for shortie ..
I popped up a random resquest to GONGGONG and ah gui.
ME : "CAN I HAVE YOUR NICEST PICTURE?"
because I want to put contact picture.
Ahahahahahaha.
And jiang jiang!
They gave me these.
And Shortie one of course I put Yoochun nahh~ as her contact picture.
DREY?
Hmmmm. I think ..
THE ONE WHICH YOU ARE IN PLAITS? AHAHA.








These are what we ate at JB which cost only around $13 at a HK cafe
which the whole set consist of
milk tea,cream soup,garlic bread, main course and dessert.
But the weird thing is that they gave dessert first and main course last.
We were like -_-
But the serving was really huge.
VERY VERY FULL.
And joker GONGGONG place her pork ribs on the cup which is for the soup.
















p.s. Dbsk Hwaiting!
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter