"The Hero inside of me is You."
tired





After being stuck at home watching DVDs for @!$#@%*# days ..

Computer's finally back!
and it is real fast now.
MUACKS.
everything's back to normal (:

yayness to the end of Standard Charted Marathon 2008.
one word = TIRED
I was stupid to wear the shoes that cause real pain to my feet.
Thank God for sending those two year ones to be on duty with me throughout the marathon.
WOOHOO.
Love talking to them and they are really great helpers.
I saw hope churchies too!
Like zejun,karryn,xuepingtaitai,zhige,sengkim,samuel and lots more.
Those who complete or didnt complete : you guys did great!
clapsclaps*
Went home with evelynGONG
and waited for Bus 14 for like around 40 minutes?
RAWRR :/
Mind was like: "Haven sleep for one whole day still need to wait for bus!?!!"
Luckily there was GONGGONG, otherwise ...

Alright,
after meeting hui and jave at ps yesterday ..
went for a FREE TRIP to sentosa/Images of Singapore
with hui, qian, jy, kenneth, charlton
and QIAN's new guyfriend cum futureBF!
WOOHOO~
Weiqi is his name.
A really nice guy, better than _______ .
SERIOUSLY.
Very comfortable talking to him.
Hui and I really laugh like mad when talking to him.
aww~ qian's real lucky.
Hui hor?

Muahaha.
*awaiting for qian to upload the photos we took at the Images of Singapore.

Conclusion was that I am happy today (:
Thank God.
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter