happy Merry Christmas
hello peeps!
I have not been blogging since the first day of my attachment.
Now tomorrow will be my last day of Dec08 attachment.
Really wanna thank God that I have been BLESSED that I have great attachment friends.
And here they are:
THANK YOU!
Meiyu,Yashoda,Khartini,Annabelle,Peixia,
Isaac,Kelvin,Abdullah,Fangqi,Sheryl,
Alicia,Jingting,Peiyu and Gabriel
OOHHH!
And also CI Kalai!
Nicest instructor I ever had.
Many fun thing happened during this attachment.
Shall get a photo of them tomorrow after attachment! :D:D:D
yayness.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!Have been out with your dearest ones?
Me?
HAHA.
Yes to the fact that I'm sad that I cant go to Christmas service and join CG this year because of attachment,
but really happy that
I celebrated my Christmas with my relatives!
As usual,
we had games before our Gift Exchange.
Played two times Bingo.
First one,
we had to complete any horizontal row on the paper given and shout BINGO
when the all of your numbers are being picked out from my aunt.
Then he/she who completed first will get to chose the better prizes that are on the table.
For the second one,
all of us had to write 6 numbers starting from 1 all the way to 45.
Then same as Bingo 1,
numbers will be picked out one by one
then the first person who circled/striked out all of the six numbers
on his/her paper, will get:
First prize: $38
Second prize: $20 Takashimaya vouchers.
AND GUESS WHAT.
I'VE GOT THE MONEY!
And the first bingo i'm the second to complete it!
It was rather a lucky Christmas' eve for meee.
In the morning when I head to attachment,
I found this 10 bucks on the floor.
Total of $48 in one dayyy!
WOOHOO!
Alrights, pictures speaks louder than words.
:D :D :D

Bingo 1 paper.

All of us sitting around waiting for our numbers to be called.

My Present from Bingo 1.

She's got the first for Bingo 1! Lucky her.

My numbers for Bingo 2.

They were second for Bingo two! Thus, they had to split the $20 voucher to $10 each.

MY All-CIRCLED Bingo 2 paper! And that snowman bucket contain my 38 bucks!

SMILE~
Alright, Gift exhchange started around 12 plus!
Christmas already!
In this gift exchange,
previously around 2-3 weeks before we picked the names of the people we have to give presents to.
So today was the day to reveal to others who we had picked by giving the person sitting one the chair present.
And I picked my cousin.
Agrhh.
Last min shopping made me crazyy.
Shopping malls were PACKED!
okay~ but finally I picked something for him.
Thanks a million for Nemo,Kokleng and Isaac for help!
















All of us!