"The Hero inside of me is You."
This week, I met 3 interesting incidents.
HAHA.
So random.

1st: On friday, while waiting my secondary school friends to come,I was thinking like should I eat dinner myself as most of the girls have eaten at home and I don't know about the guys. Thus, I went in Mos Burger to have my dinner before meeting them to watch The Incredible Hulk at West mall.

Okay, after ordering my food, I sat down alone waiting patiently for my order to come. Then, I realised that on my left there was this boy, age around 5 years old sitting beside me waiting for his mummy to come with the food.

His mummy finally come after 5 minutes, and the boy asked the mummy " Mummy, where is the food and why is there only a number tag?" Thus, his mummy explained to him. Suddenly, the boy wants to pee. His mummy cannot bring him there because she was carrying the 1 to 2 year old younger sister. It is therefore difficult for her to bring him to the toilet. She told the boy to wait for his daddy who wae at the car park still finding a place to park.

Okay, This is the funny part. (after so much crap in front, HAHA.) The boy insisted that he needs the toilet because he can't hold it, he then run towards the toilet without his mummy. Mummy chased after him, but he was too fast and she can't run fast as she was carrying the sister and ...

TADA! I helped this mummy to find her son.
Okay~ I managed to follow behind him and when we reached the toilet, I asked him to follow me. He actually refused! GUESS WHAT~ He said he wants the gents and ran inside. I tempted to follow in as I am afraid he couldn't unbuckle his tight- fitting belt and take off his pair of jeans. BUT! IT'S THE GENTS LUH~! I only can wait outside. HAHA.

Waited for 10 minutes, I began to fear. "what would happen to him?" and "What took him so long?" began to flow inside my mind. HAHA.
FINALLY, he came out and ran back to find his mummy. AND HE ACTUALLY LOOK AT DIRECTIONS HIMSELF AND WENT BACK TO HIS MUMMY (of course, I tagged behind).

hmmm, smart kid.
Then, mummy thankes me and we just randomly chatted till his dad came!
Mummy's pretty, daddy's good-looking!
Kids? Nedd not say right.. ADORABLE. (:


(Okay, I'll cut short my post. TOO LONG HUH?)

2nd: I miraculously talked to my younger sister for .. 2 hrs? 3 hrs?
Never so long before.
And it was like 12am to 3am?
Deep stuff. Shan't elaborate.
But I definitely know more about her.
Improved sister-ship!


3rd: Just few hours ago. When I took bus home, there was this plump lady, dressing quite smartly sat beside me.

Alright, normally for most of the people, when you take long distance bus rides, you'll tend to sleep or just rest your eyes.

For me and this lady, we did the same.

But she's really very tired that she slept very soundly till her head completely rested on my left shouder and kept pushing me nearer to the windows as the bus kept jerking and shaking!

She continued that for the whole journey and finally woke up when I wanted to get down the bus.

Somehow, I thanked God it was me. Not some others who detest plump people.
Otherwise ..


yeah.

okay, shall end here.
A bit rubbish luh,
haha!
Just wanna share what i've met recently(:
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter