"The Hero inside of me is You."


Drama team for "THE IMPOSTER" 17May2008



CT ENDED! CT ENDED! CT ENDED!
Woohoo!
Alrighty, Common test ended yesterday.
See how happy I am?
Because I can really catch up with people and be free from PROJECTS now till my next attchment at NUH.

But!
I really did a stupid mistake for my Psychology and Sociology test.
RAWRRRRR~
Hit head* Bang wall*
Pray that I can get some marks for that.
(:
PLS~

Challenge your limits 2 that had happened on 1st June was truely successful.
Cheers to my team and the winning team!
And also the others who had done a great job in participating(:

Really, this was a time where I can see that people in NP really had go all out for GOD.
Because we gave up our precious time for this event rather than mugging at home for our CT that was like on the next day!
Cheers to NP peeps!
No worries, I pretty sure that we will do well for our CT.


Went out with Miaoxin yesterday after my last paper!
Had Mos burger at BPP!
CHEERS TO MILK TEA!
We share a lot about nursing stuff and she told me a lot about her work expriences in TTSH Emergency Department.
After that we went Far east plaza to have my haircut by "XIAO ZHU" aka Kazu.
Miaoxin called him xiaozhu for don't know what reason. LOL.
Alright, we walked around Far east for a while then proceed to PS.
Laughed and shared a lot along the way there.
Cheers to Miaoxin who made my post-CT time a happy one! ((:

Alright, friday everyone seems to be busy huh.
I asked a lot of people for KBOX.
No one is free!

Nevermind, home alone is rather good now.
HAHA.
Later on going out for NP GIRLS post-CT celebration at Cathy!
Pray that I will be SUPER successful!
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter