
Chinese new year was great.
A good catch up with my cousins & friends.
Had reunion dinner on the eve with the paternal side of my family.
Then, went maternal relatives' house on the 1st day of chinese new year, then paternal side came my house on that night.
2nd day, maternal relative came to my house and went visitation with them.
3rd day , I thought I can't go service cos going visitation again my maternal relatives. But luckily, Huiling text-ed me! And she invited me to her house and thus i can go service without my relative knowing that I went service cos I can go service with her. But in the end, I didn't.
I remembered then that I had got ushering, thus , i headed nexus earlier than them ( there were some DI people there too).
AHAHA.
Reached there, happy and a little funny to see tivona in RED;
I haven seen her in RED long long time :D
But sadly, I went straight to my cousin house after the COOL Ps Jeff sermon.
Cos my mum, sis and aunt kept rushing me, calling my phone. RAWRRR.
Thus i went there by mrt and walked there with my lovely heels IN PAIN.
RAWRRR.
I expected it.
Cos I walked too much that day and i'm standing all day long.
Fourth day, Lo hei-sum (Thanks to miaoxin's mum who bought the Sakae sushi's hei-sum) with NP gals.
HAHA.
To be exact, with my shepherd & sheepmates.
To be exact again, it's like a shepherd- sheep gathering.
Cos others can't come :(
Mahjong-ed with brenda, nemo & tivona.
AHAHAHA.
Funniest thing on that day : Waking nemo up!
She was like super tired on that day, and kept saying that mahjong was so boring.
And ta-da!
She was lying on miaoxin's sofa.
Zzzz-ing.
Okay~
We resumed our game with our new players kelly and miaoxin.
So, when we wanna go home
They can't wake nemo up.
I was in the kitchen then.
So they called me for help.
AHAHHAA.
Guess what!
I went to nemo,
spreading WATER on her face.
AND I THOUGHT IT WILL WORK SOMEHOW;
BUT ..
She DIDN'T WAKE UP.
So we make noises until she wakes.
AHAHAHA.
Finally.
And because of this,
I was LATE for the dinner with my maternal side relatives.
Expected again,
they did nag a little.
But it was alright (:
AHAHAHA.
yesterday was valentine!
I was with them!
yes, that's right.
hui, qian, jun!
AHAHHA.
COOL.
Had a good laugh!
and was back home at 12am.
Now,
I pray hard that I have enough time to mug for exam that coming very very soon!
:/