"The Hero inside of me is You."
i am counting down.
this year, i kind of get excited for school.
yeah yeah.
:D


eh,
let me say something about my younger sis.
EEEEE.
she've got this big lump on her hand.
and "the best" ..
i've got the 'job' as a sinseh or
a massager ~
need to massage hand
and foot somemore.
oh ~
funny thing was that she says it tickles,
and she was kicking me
and
laughing all the way.


that's my weirdo sis ~
(-_-)

i called her lying.
because
LIYING = LYING.
you may thinks it's lame.
but i like leh.
xD


have shepherding today.
talked about new year resolutions.
hmmmm.
see?
i'm planning for future lerh.
HAHA.
me planning?
that's not a JOLENE-QIYING thing.

but for GOD;
i will.
:D


I GOT REALLY BAD NEWS FROM MY MUM WHEN I GOT HOME.
I believed ..
CHALLENGES IS COMING UP VERY SOON.
HE shall be my strength for me to pull through it.
Info
Jolene Qiying
Facebook Twitter